Full Service IT Liquidators – Data Center, Network, VOIP Phones, Computer Equipment
Have IT for sale?
How It Works
The process of selling IT equipment to us is simple:
- Send us a list. We ask for brand, model #, condition (new or used), quantity, and specs (if applicable).
- If there is sufficient resale value and market demand for your equipment, we’ll make you an offer. If our offer is accepted, we issue you a purchase order for your records.
- Upon receiving the equipment, we audit the equipment within the time frame agreed to on the purchase order (typically 5-10 days).
- If there are discrepancies, such as wrong part numbers, shortages, or extra equipment (yes, we will pay for extra items if they have value to us!), we’ll send you an audit report with our proposed adjustments.
- Once everything is settled, we promptly issue payment via the agreed upon method.