A big part of how successful your small business is – and how successful it can eventually become – has to do with how efficiently it operates. You could have a great business model and great employees, but if your operations are running on an outdated IT infrastructure or no such infrastructure at all, it’ll be difficult to become efficient enough to sustain growth. That’s why it’s important that you have the right equipment to streamline success.
So just what types of hardware do you need to operate a successful business in 2014? Here’s a look. Think of it as an IT equipment checklist to running a better business.
What You Need:
- Computers: Computers are the backbone of a successful business. There is a variety of such hardware to choose from –laptops, desktops and even to tablets are all viable options.
- VOIP Phones: VOIP phones connect via internet instead of traditional telephone network.
- Servers: Having a dedicated server for your organization is crucial for high security and site down time.
- Network Hardware: Switches, routers, networking cables are important for any small business.
- Print/Scan: Though old school, every business will have moments when they need to scan, copy or print something.
But when it comes to investing in new hardware or fronting the start-up costs for a new business, we understand that budgets and funding can be tight. And that’s where the value of buying used equipment can come in handy.
Here at RepowerIT, we carry a bevy of used and refurbished IT equipment at lower costs than if you were to buy brand new, allowing you to update your IT hardware or purchase new hardware for a fraction of the price of what it would cost to buy brand new.
Starting a business is easy – sustaining it and growing it is not. That’s why it’s important that you have all the tools and infrastructure at your disposal so that you don’t have to worry so much about the little details and can focus more on the big picture of running your business.
For more information on essential IT equipment and the benefits of buying used and refurbished hardware, contact RepowerIT today.