LIMITED HARDWARE WARRANTY TERMS
The terms of this Limited Hardware Warranty page apply only to transactions which specifically reference this page as a URL, such on an invoice, payment request, or any other relevant documentation or information which accompanies a sale.
RepowerIT provides a Limited Hardware Warranty on some of the equipment we sell, unless the equipment was represented as being sold as-is, without warranty. We do not represent that any manufacturer’s warranty will be provided on the products we sell, unless we explicitly state that a product includes the manufacturer’s warranty.
We may simply refer to our Limited Hardware Warranty as “warranty”, or “the warranty” throughout our site and/or in discussions with you.
The warranty period begins from the date the equipment is delivered to your designated shipping address (the address designated on any sales order / invoice documentation) and such warranty is valid only for the duration of time specified. If a warranty period (or lack of warranty) was not specified at the time of sale, the warranty period will be 30 days.
We warrant that the equipment we sell to you will be free from defects in material and workmanship during the warranty period, and make no guarantee of a product’s fitness or function for a particular purpose.
The warranty is valid only to the customer who originally purchased the item from us, and is not transferable.
The following are a list of exceptions, exclusions, and limitations which our warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear
- Physical or electrical stress
- Any form of damage or loss caused by means which are beyond the control of RepowerIT
- Issues which are a result of improper handling or usage
- Issues which are a result of use or storage of the equipment in an environment which may subject it to premature aging, failure, or stress
- Any form of electrical damage caused to the equipment, which is not a result of manufacturing defect of the equipment we sold to you
- Issues which are a result of failure to properly maintain equipment
- Issues which are a result of improper configuration, improper software installation, and/or any form of physical modification to the equipment or its software, licensing, or configuration
For a warranty claim to be valid it must solely be due to defect in material and workmanship with the equipment we sold to you, and any such claim must be made to RepowerIT in writing during the warranty period.
RepowerIT will either replace, repair, or refund, the equipment sold to you, the method of which is the sole discretion of RepowerIT, if a valid warranty claim is made within the warranty timeframe specified. If an identical model replacement is not available, a similar item may be substituted by RepowerIT if it meets the same functional requirements as the equipment sold to you. RepowerIT may in its sole discretion supply equipment which has been previously used as a replacement.
IN NO EVENT SHALL REPOWERIT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THE EQUIPMENT SOLD TO YOU. FURTHERMORE, IN NO EVENT SHALL REPOWERIT’S LIABILITY IN ASSOCIATION WITH THE SALE OF THIS EQUIPMENT TO YOU EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE EQUIPMENT WE SOLD TO YOU.